Friday, April 6, 2007

Colorado


So I'm going to be moving to Colorado and here's how it happened.
Sunday April1 2007
9:23 AM: Dave and Hope Taylor from the Ranch of Hope where my family went last spring sent me an email saying to call them, they needed to talk to me.
2:30-is PM: My boss, Equine Vet Hall, takes me out to lunch to relax a while before we go see our next clients. Over coffee he breaks it to me that I'm going to be laid off because of a lack of summer business and lack of funds. Bummer. This job was supposed to be pretty permanent. Now what do I do. Oh, I know. Go to Tackeria and get a hug from my roomate. Go home. Call my parents. What do they tell me? You belong in Colorado. Call Dave and Hope and see if they need any help. I agree, but plan to put it off for a few days.
Late in the evening: I am on the phone with my christian girlfriend from NY. I open my email. I see an email that says Dave Taylor, and before I even open it I know exactly what is coming.I hang up with my friend and open the email. I call Dave and Hope before I finish reading it. They want me to come. To pray and consider God's will. I tell them I don't need to. There is no coincidence, and for me to lose my job after they had prayed for me to call them isn't coincidence. I told her I was as good as there. God's been planning this one for quite a while.
V. Excited. Sorry I know I left out a lot of detail but it happened a week ago and also it is past midnight. Anyways, I know that they still have to talk to their board of advisors about me, so we'll see what happens. But it seems to be pretty much a God-thing and I believe it's His will because everything was to slick for it not to be. PTL.

No comments: