Thursday, February 1, 2007

The photographically artistic faces of AFTER-WORK

Okay, what I'm going to try to do is a picture collage with little explanations. But I don't know if it will happen the way I want it to. So be chill aiight ( wow I love those ghetto colloquialisms)






This would be the general "I'm so glad to NOT be at the Tackeria anymore tonight" face
Which then progresses to the "rats I have to make my own stinking dinner and I have nothing left that you cook in the microwave" face. Which, coincidentally, means that I have nothing left to eat, because if you don't cook it in a microwave, I probably don't buy it. Ah, singledom. This is, quite obviously, the "there's no way on earth I'm going grocery shopping now" face. So soon after the devastating news that I have no supper, I speak to my mother. Who informs me she has cooked the best meal ever. Lasagna. Don't worry. It's just the best thing she makes. So WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUB IT IN THAT I DON'T GET ANY!!!!!!!!! Don't worry. I don't have any rage. Happy happy happy, this is me HAPPY! ( I know the wilkins family will get that line) Actually, I think that I look like a carbon copy of my darling little snutchy brother in this picture.Self explanatory. The poor-me-no-lasagna-face.Wow, so much drama just wears me right out. It's a good thing I can go to bed now and forget about all of it!

1 comment:

Jerrie-mia said...

Good post. I like it. Very creative. Especially the part about the lasagna. But hey, I did make 4, yes count them, 4, pans of lasagna for the family Christmas party, and it was GOOD lasagna:)