Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Since everyone else is doing it....

...I guess I might at well join in. Since it seems that nearly every member of my family/extended family has a blog of some sort, and given my propensity to not write, email, or call people that I love, maybe this will help keep people up to date. Please note the "maybe". Maybe I should put it in italics, or bolds, or a different font so that it will really stand out. Maybe means possibly, not even probably, and definitely NO guarantees. lol.

2 comments:

Nepo said...

Its about time you joined in on the latest craze....LOL

Jerrie-mia said...

Well, you can't do any worse than the rest of the family at updating our blogs! Aunt Nancy is the only real faithful one! But I like this method of communicating between the family. You gotta go up and visit grandpa and help him get his going again. Maybe he needs to just start a new one.